Modulating Inflammation for the Treatment of Disease:
Novel Therapeutic Approaches and Modalities
A one-day scientific conference sponsored by the Inflammation Research Association
Conference theme: Inflammation is a central physiologic process that contributes to tissue homeostasis, immunity, chronic disease and even immunologic response to cancer. Therefore, novel therapeutic approaches to modulating inflammation hold great promise across many aspects of health and disease. This one-day meeting is focused on bringing together academic and industry scientists to share new ideas and science relevant to this topic. Participants will hear about new targets, new approaches to targeting or harnessing inflammation and novel modalities and drug engineering, such as bispecific antibodies and other drug scaffolds.
Date: October 13, 2017. 8:30-4:30
Venue: Bell Harbor International Conference Center (2211 Alaskan Way, Pier 66
Seattle, WA 98121). For venue directions and lodging info please see: www.bellharbor.com
Agenda to follow. We are planning for morning talks with a coffee break, followed by catered lunch and then afternoon talks. Posters will be displayed throughout the day.
- Mike Wittekind, CEO, Olympic Protein Technologies
- John Babcook, Senior VP, Zymeworks, Inc.
- Wei Yan, CEO, Sound Biologics
- Chris Mehlin, Director, Peptide Drug Discovery, Fred Hutch
- Fred Ramsdell, VP, Research, Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy
- Santanu Bose, Professor, Washington State University
- Gabriela Hoyos, Leader of Immunobiology Group, Aptevo
- Steven Ziegler, Director, Benaroya Research Institute
- Lili Cheng, Senior Scientist I, Protagonist Therapeutics
To submit an abstract, click here for the Abstract Submission Template. Full instructions are included.
All participants are welcome to submit posters.
Questions? Email Dirk Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org